OfficePicasso

An Office Doodler extraordinaire. Information worker by day...artist by day.
A collection of doodles, drawings, and stories of an Office Picasso.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Shout Out


A wide array of people enjoy officepicasso each day. From Vietnam, to Sweden, to Texas, I have fans all around the world. Today I'd like to give a shout out to my long time readers: bankers! I know all you bankers are busy counting cash, balancing checkbooks, opening accounts, but you still have time in your busy cash filled day to relax, sit back, and view the online art museum of OfficePicasso. We salute you, bankers. Show me the money!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    After living the good life... limo and all, I half expected to see a $100 bill instead of the standard George Washington

     
  • At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hooray for bankers.. <3 from capital one in louisiana :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home